Joelfan group NV does not provide external services.
A thorough service takes place when an excavator is sold.
The following parts/ lubricants are exchanged during the service:
- Engine oil
- Swing engine oil
- Travel engine oil
- Hydraulic oil
- Air filter
- Oil filter
- Fuel Filter
- Coolant filter
- Hydraulic filter
After this work has been completed, a final inspection takes place before the excavator leaves our company.
The following items are checked during the final inspection:
- Loose bolts on track
- Coolant, Engine oil and hydraulic oil levels
- Sprocket and drive at rear of track for oil leaks
- Coolers to make sure they are free of debris
- If all bolts are present and tight.
- If all pins and bushings are greased.
- If there are any leaks in compartments and under machine
- Controls and seat belt in cab to make sure that they are operating properly
- Machine controls, windshield wipers, seat belt and air conditioning system